SHMUP SHMUP

So...

I'm absolutely terrible at these types of games, but I grew up in an age where the Commodore 64 had amazing games. So, watching games evolve over the years has been interesting. There are a TON of these types of games out there, but that shouldn't even be an argument or come up as a negative; the game should be reviewed for what it is and a good bit of people are doing that now; thank god.

A LOT of testing went into this beast. I only wrote the music and made suggestions that helped improve things from time to time, but Afro-Ninja did an amazing job with the engine and gameplay tightening. This is, by far, his best piece of work yet, and he's got some awesome stuff out there.

I definitely had fun writing the music for this. I agree the loops are short, however we had to cut back in order to save on size since MP3's tend to be the reason a lot of projects are huge.

We REALLY appreciate everyone checking it out. If you didn't enjoy it, that's too bad and we're sorry it didn't catch your attention more. If you liked it/ loved it; AWESOME; we had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks again for playing, everyone!

Red Storm 2: Survival Red Storm 2: Survival

Definitely not stolen...

Very fun game, man. I have played the other game everyone says this is stolen from, and while it is similar, it has its own vibe entirely. Love the game. Looks great.

Could probably use teh musical touch of someone you know *ahem* =)

Good work man!

Red Storm Red Storm

Very nice!!

This game actually kept my attention for a LONG time.

As for the Robokill clone comments; Isn't robokill like Smash TV? Wasn't Smash TV based off a game on the Tandy computer? These comments are like saying every new FPS game is Wolfenstein 3D.

This game is actually fun, visually pleasing and VERY addictive. Seriously, just play the game and enjoy it for what it is: A FUN Flash game.

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

Rock'n

Yet another one of these stupidly awesome games for me to remain horribly confused trying to figure out. GEE THANKS.

Glad to see you've got it released.

Afro-Ninja responds:

YAY

The Jumper The Jumper

Very very cool effect.

I was really impressed to see how the ground got closer and closer and kets great resolution the entire time. Cool effects. I had fun workin on the soundtrack. Good job!

Elite Forces:Clone Wars Elite Forces:Clone Wars

Another great game by Badim....

Good work man! Your games are getting better one by one. It's been great playing each of them and seeing the improvements you've made over the last 5 games. Great stuff.

Keep up the good work. The music isn't half bad either *insert plug here* *hint hint*

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Good stuffs....

Glad you guys got back to this project. You know how badly I wanted you to finish it and how badly I wanted to write some tunes for it.

Great work. Now.... get started on another game, SLACKER!

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Halo compared to TWO?

I'm not sure how these two games could ever have been comparable by anyone with the slightest speck of competence. Morons.

Anywho, good stuff, Shawn. I'm glad that your hard work has paid off and your game is hitting thousands upon thousands of plays per day. That's a HUGE achievement. Way to go man. Just remember your musician when you're making the big big stuff =)

Elite Forces:Afghan Elite Forces:Afghan

Awesome...

I had a lot of fun workin on the soundtrack for this. It was great watching the game being slowly built from bugfest to a solid game.

Good work man. I look forward to future projects.

Joes Farm Joes Farm

Sweet Game!

Awesome work. Lots of fun.

WOOOOT